It is becoming more difficult for companies to attract qualified human capital and that they remain motivated. Talented professionals is a scarce resource: what to know, how to find, capture, and certainly retain. There will be more potential team members who offer organizations the greatest competitive advantages to be profitable. That is why we must not lose them.
Strong talent, often has, in many cases, high levels of rotation and seeks changing employment according to more attractive opportunities. One of the most important facts is that people seek to stay in companies that provide opportunities for development, lowering the possibilities of losing key staff.
Currently, managers and HR directors, have the difficult task of attract, recruit and retain motivated talent as a priority in their agenda of activities.
Let's look at the 10 keys to achieve this:
1. Create a trusted brand: organizational culture must be differentiated, and the organization must be consistent between the values it proclaims and their actions. To attract, motivate and retain talent, we must build a "brand" that emphasizes the good reputation of the company, both in the society where it acts as employer.
2 Foster a healthy work environment: the work environment is a factor identified as decisive and momentous at the time in which employees resolve to join on not to join the company. People need to develop in a context in which to engage in social relations and at the same time, achieve their professional objectives, accompanied by a consistent, pleasant and ethical work environment.
3. To develop the career path: is important for key personnel, to have clear possibilities for career development , guaranteeing that they will be able to grow and develop internally.
4 Encourage "ENGAGED" team-leader relationships: It is not enough that the remuneration is according to the references of the market to motivate and retain employees. The important thing is that the incentive is closely aligned to the role , and according to the needs and preferences of each worker or segment, since not everyone has the same motivations. Here apply segmentation age, geographic, etc.
5 Meet challenges: allow employees to feel a part of the organizational in their own individual achievements.
6. Optimize communication: an employee will feel more integrated as they see ideas, proposals and suggestions are taken into account. Thus, contribution is encouraged and they will feel part in the achievement of organizational objectives. Which will be to increase their commitment.
7. Provide tools for learning: training in various areas are motivating actions that they need to feel so they prosper and grow in their careers. It should take into account that employees seek to stay and grow within a company, they must have constant training, the employability of our collaborators must always be maintained, which is a social responsibility of organizations.
8. Create a culture of trust: trust affects the behavior of individuals and organizations. Higher productivity in an outcome when mutual trust within the company exists. It is important to set limits to avoid going to the extremes, since the line is thin and we must not make the Organization a club of friends.
9. Balance between work and family life: retain employees, giving them more time flexibility, is another of the recommendations made by the specialists. An example is the so-called home office, allowing you to work from home. Another alternative is to allow employees to attend school events of their children, provide benefits of nurseries, etc. Actions in this regard will enhance the commitment, and employees will have more balance between work and personal life.
10. Promote sociability: set as priority and promote peaceful coexistence between members. A good atmosphere in the office improves employee performance and reduces stress. Fostering group activities, leads to a greater understanding among people in the team.
In the final analysis, your attitude determines your effectiveness in everything, every time! LGL www.LuisLobo.Biz