Sunday, December 18, 2016

Be Who You Are!




We are so happy to announce the upcoming release of "How Values Are Practical"!  Ten core values are brought to life through the words and experiences of hugely successful individuals from all walks of life.  Look for it the Spring of 2017!


For now we will revisit key content from "It IS Your Attitude" over the following weeks.

WWW.LUISLOBO.BIZ





Chapter 2

"BE WHO YOU ARE!"


.....However, I had to overcome a sense of inadequacy seeded long ago by feedback that I was not good overall.  When you have never played a school sport, you feel foolish trying to fit in with schoolmates who already have an understanding of the game.  Add mockery, schoolyard teasing and insults to the mix  and the result is either a child who quickly improves through natural ability and fits in, or one who retreats and avoids the pressure.  I decided to retreat.  ...

I have never been a cold and calculating person.  However, I have never waited long for an opportunity to manifest itself, and I created opportunities as I went along.  The fuel that drove me to earn two under-graduate degrees, an MBA, an honors degree from a national banking school, and certificates in other post-graduate work was partially driven by the belief that I was not good enough.


WWW.LUISLOBO.BIZ


In the final analysis, your attitude determines your effectiveness in everything, every time! 

No comments: